Sunday, May 4, 2008

Choncho



Bubsy has named his dirt bike Choncho. Here is a picture of it and in the background you can see (you have to read thie rest of this really fast for it to be funny...) the only Harley that we now own becuase Hubby thought it would be fun to be a dirt bike racer so he traded in his beloved HD for some Yamahas and now he has to ask permission to ride my Harley because it is MINE, yes it is MINE and he can't ride it without permission because he traded in the big HD bike on the Yamahas even though it was supposed to be my upgrade bike because I can ride it better than the peanut tank, but he doesn't have me fooled because I know he has plans to get a HD Fat Boy in a few months, no he doesn't have me fooled, but I signed the title away on the big HD and I will still be riding the peanut tank so I am the loser in all of this and all I wanted was a 1937 Chevrolet pick-up truck but will probably never get one because it won't fit in the garage with all the motorcycles. Hee Hee!


: )

No comments: