Sunday, November 25, 2007

A Visit to the Country







Before we left Oklahoma the kids and I met my Aunt Cee in Tulsa to visit my other Aunt Cy at the restaurant where she works. Aunt Cy is dearly loved at her restaurant by her regular customers. We had GREAT food and the pie was EXCELLENT!

After we ate Aunt Cy joined us on a short trip to visit my Uncle Jay in the country. He and his wife Tere have a beautiful spread in the Oklahoma countryside. The kids had a blast playing with their dogs. I am sure that the dogs slept well after we left! Piggy and Bubsy ran and ran and ran with the dogs!

Uncle Jay & Aunt Tere grilled burgers for all of us and we had a wonderful time catching up with Aunt Cy and each other. In fact, the kids had such a great time that they want to go visit Uncle Jay this summer for a week!
We also got to play with one of the prettiest babies I have ever seen! Little Ame was such a doll and I can see why Aunt Tere and Uncle Jay adore her!!

1 comment:

Haley said...

I wish we could have gone up there. I love that pic of the kids. It is a great pic!!! Your kids have grown up to be such beautiful children. I am proud to be their "sissy".