Sunday, September 16, 2007

Fall is in the Air

The temperature is starting to get cooler and the days are getting shorter and I am cooking more than ever. There is only one explaination for this... Autumn is upon us!

I love Autumn!! It is my favorite time of the year! I hate cooking with a passion in the Spring and Summer months, but when Fall arrives, I cook like a madwoman! I made a HUGE pot of beef stew today and yesterday I made a batch of blueberry muffins and a batch of cinnamon streussel muffins. The kids are in hog heaven right now!

Today was about as perfect a day as I've ever seen. The temperature was PERFECT, the stew was delicious, the kids were all calm today, I only had to break up one argument between them, and the Cowboys beat the Dolphins 37-20! Boy, I love Autumn!

I have been looking for some fall wreaths for the past few weeks to put on my front doors and hadn't found anything until a few days ago. I was at Garden Ridge looking for ribbon for a Homecoming mum I was making for Bubsy's date, when I came across their wreaths. They had rows and rows of beautiful fall decorations and the wreaths were HALF PRICE! I got two of these wreaths for $10 each! I am going to break out the rest of my fall decorations tomorrow.


No comments: