Thursday, September 27, 2007

Huh? You're Kidding Me, Right?



Well, not even a week had passed since the golf cart incident when Bubsy got a call from one of the two girls involved in the fiasco. She wanted to know if he wanted to go joy riding on the GOLF CART!!

I was stunned, to say the least. He laughed her off and didn't even bother asking me as he knew what my answer would be. I can't believe after all they had done and all the trouble they caused, that their grandparents would allow them near the cart for a very long while. I guess I was wrong.

Then, to top it off, Rea was on MySpace chatting with friends when she came across a post from one of the girls. The post claimed that they were going to go "egg" 2 kids houses here in the neighborhood that they didn't like. WHAT?!?

Honestly, I wish they would egg my house because I would call the cops on them so that maybe they could finally get some well needed discipline!

No comments: