Friday, October 5, 2007

All Is Well

For once, this was a very uneventful week. No calls from angry teachers, and no one sick, except me. I have had a treacherous stomach virus for the past two days and am just beginning to keep food down. I finally got the courage up to eat a grilled cheese today and it satisfied my hunger and went down the food tube with only a few slight cramps (Sorry if that's too graphic!).

Bubsy ran another CC meet tonight and did well. He ran against 200 other competitors in his heat. He didn't medal, but he finished and I am so proud of him!! He was so tired when I picked him up and went straight to bed when we got home. He said that he was going to sleep until Tuesday morning when he had to go back to school!! He's exhausted!

Piggy has her first fall ball game tomorrow morning and she is very excited! Her team is full of beginners, but I'm sure they will do well. Their coach is teaching the fundamentals right now. Although, I'm wishing I had bumped her up to an upper division for the competition, she is learning things and refreshing on what she knew.

Rea has a date planned with the GREEK GOD that she is dating. Not sure when, but they are planning on going to the movies over the long weekend. He is very cute and they make a very cute couple. He is also a world traveler, and was in Europe with his Dad just after Rea and I were in February. How funny it would have been if she had spotted him at JFK or something!!

These two are both really old souls. They have talked for the past 2 years, but just hooked up when Rea went back to school. He is in debate and is a very smart kid. And he's Buddhist! Even though his parents are Christian or Catholic (can't remember which). He's a nice kid from what I can tell. We'll see!

No comments: