Sunday, October 28, 2007

Dad Meets Greek

Well, the time finally came for Rea's Dad to meet Greek! We picked him up on our way back from the ballgame on Saturday and he spent the day with us, then went to the Haunted House that Rea's class puts on every year. I could tell that Dan wasn't thrilled with the idea, but he kept his composure and was friendly, but not overly friendly! I could tell he was checking Greek out to see what kind of kid he was.

They had a good day hanging out with their friends, but got bored at Trunk or Treat so they found a nice bench to sit on at the driving range (right next to T or T festivities). Of course, since it was dark and I couldn't see them, I called her about every 10 minutes to check on them! Ha! I remember how I was at that age, raging hormones and all!

Anyway, he passed Dan's test and won a tenative approval for the time being!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Boy I remember when Dan was in that position. I never saw a guy sweat so much in the middle of winter. It is so weird to think that much time has gone by that now you and Dan have a daughter old enough to be dating!