Saturday, October 13, 2007


I don't know who watched the Cowboys game last Monday night, but it was the BEST game I had ever seen. As I had missed my episodes of "Depereate Housewives" and "Brothers and Sisters", I decided to watch them online since the Cowboys weren't winning as of half-time. Of course, I was watching my shows on my laptop as the COWBOYS were on the big screen, but wasn't paying much attention to the game as I thought it was already lost.

What a surprise I had when in the 4th quarter they rallied together for the WIN!!! Even though Tony Romo had 6 turnovers, the BOYS were united to bring them to the final play of the game (which had to be replayed because of a chicken-soup time-out by the BILLS). The little ROOKIE kicked two 53 yard field goals (the one that was kicked AFTER the Bills called a TO, and the other to WIN THE GAME!). Way to go COWBOYS!! You ARE America's team, and you certainly are MY team!! LET'S BEAT NEW ENGLAND!!

No comments: